Custom Search

P90X

Come join in on the discussion of P90x! Keith and Kim are officially starting Sept 3. Whether you're just starting, thnking about starting or have already started all are welcome.
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Re: P90X

Postby Firebuster on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Happy New Year everyone! My vacation is over and I'm back at work. We ordered P90X extreme but it hasn't arrived yet, so I'm just picking a different P90x workout to do when I do work out. I did abripper this morning and I will try to do plyo tonight. I kept my weight down all through the holidays. Still around 180. I took too many days off and did nothing. Now it's time to get back to work. :muscle:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Hey, where is everyone??? I did abripper this morning and plyo before dinner. I'm at work today and it's been busy. Barely had time to get the plyo in. I work again saturday so lets see if anyone will post between now and then! :dance:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:15 pm

:situp: Did yoga today at work with Ed, he is going to start P90x some time soon. The yoga hurts, still, after all this time. I need a hot tub at work. Guess I will have to wait till tomorrow and go in with Kim. We have a big apartment fire going on across the street from the airport where I work. My engine company is there working the fire. I don't get to go. :cry: I got my copy of p90xplus, so I hope to start that up soon. Gotta go, CYA. :angry-extinguishflame:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Hey guys! I have Yoga tomorrow... 3 more weeks and I will have completed my first 90 days!! woohoo!
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:55 am

You should just about be finished up Danielle. WTG!!!!!
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey Danielle, you should only have a week left. Hows it feel? How much weigt have you lost total? A bunch of guys at work are doing the biggest loser thing, I'm trying to talk them into P90X. I know it works, it worked for me. And Tony. He has a hurt knee and hasn't been able to work out for about a month. I think he needs surgery. I'm trying to get motivated to do it over again before I do the plus. I looked at the videos and it's going to be tough. Gotta go to bed. Hopefully no calls tonight, I'm tired.
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:38 am

Yes Lorrier P90X is a great system!
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby Lov2ski on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:52 am

Hello,

My name is Tony and I completed one round of P90X in NOV. I had a little knee trouble in December and have nursed it back to health. I am planning on starting a second round on Monday. I am excited to start and see the results from last round be built on. Although I have gained 3 lbs. since November I am confident that it will come off. I have lost a fair amount of muscle and endurance. I think that I will be eating portion control and theme rather than following the exact diet. I followed the exact diet last time and it worked great, but the time that it took was a little much for me. I am also training for a three day sixty mile breast cancer walk that will take place in Sept. I think finishing a second round in June should help me put a lean mass together and the ability to build endurace on that.

For all of you that are thinking of starting and wondering about the results. I assure you that if you follow the diet and workout routine you will see results. Although you may not look like the people on the DVDs everyone has to start some where!

Tony
Lov2ski

Postby Firebuster on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:30 pm

OK, I'm back. :barbell: Been doing pretty much nothing with P90x since I finished it the first week of December. I did plyo today at the firehouse with Tony. I did it a week ago and I was major sore for a few days. It's like starting all over again. Never should have quit. I haven't gained any weight, still hovering around 180, but the body definately doesn't look the same as when I finished the first round. I would still like to do P90xPlus, but I need to go through this again. Plus is harder, no resting. I know Tony is going to start posting again. So if anyone is still doing P90x please start posting and let us know how it's going.
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Tue May 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Hey everyone, I did Yoga x at work this morning with 3 of the guys. It just about killed them. One had to stop half way through cause he was gonna pass out. Pretty funny, thought he was a macho guy. I haven't done yoga probably since december. It hurts starting over. So, if anyone is doing P90x, write your comments down. We like to hear the stories
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to P90X, TMT----Tony Horton-----------CLICK HERE FOR FORUM----------