Custom Search

P90X

Come join in on the discussion of P90x! Keith and Kim are officially starting Sept 3. Whether you're just starting, thnking about starting or have already started all are welcome.
WeLink Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit Google Bookmarks Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Re: P90X

Postby danik on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:30 am

Hey Jess!

Did arms/shoulders today too... I didn't get to do ab ripper.. ran out of time. Those froggy's are hard!

I read an article on People magazine that Poppy Montgomery did P90x to lose her baby weight! I want to get the article and post it here but so far no luck. Very cool though!
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 am

Poppy Montgomery "I ate with No Guilt!'

Jack Guy for PEOPLE for use on CBB
Poppy Montgomery was always open about the 70-pound weight gain that occurred during her pregnancy last year with son Jackson Phillip Deveraux, now 10 ½ months old. "I ate with no guilt!" the Without a Trace star tells PEOPLE. "I loved every second of gaining that weight. All that food made me so happy!"

Though giving in to cravings for avocados or Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream was fun, Poppy, 36, knew that she'd have to return to camera-ready form eventually. So three weeks after giving birth to Jackson, the actress signed up for meal-delivery service Sunfare, which restricted her diet to 1,200 calories per day. She exercised at home six days per week using the P90X total-body workout DVD program, and by this past September, she was back in her size 27 jeans. "All the hard work paid off," she shares. "It was hard, but worth it."

Jackson, whom Poppy describes as the "happiest baby ever" is the first child for the actress and her boyfriend, actor Adam Kaufman. Poppy's show, Without a Trace, airs Tuesday at 10 p.m. on CBS
Attachments
poppy_montgomery_300x400.jpg
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Kim on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:44 am

Yep, crunchy frog and mason twist are hard for me to balance. That's all part of the core work. Lots of Yoga helps with developing core for balance. While in yoga keep your abs "scooped" and engage. I know a lot of people don't like yoga but I think if you really get into the mind-body thing and learn how to focus on engaging your muscles you'll get a lot more out of it. You'll also develop more heat and in turn burn more calories.
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

Postby danik on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:30 am

I missed my workout this morning! I was so tired... I think that extra workout on Sunday did me in! It should have been my day of rest but since I was going to workout with Chalene I couldn't take a rest day. I think I will make today a rest day and not sunday. That way next Thursday I can take the day off for Thanksgiving :turkey: since I am cooking.
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:35 am

:happythanksgiving: Good morning everyone- I haven't worked out yet today but I did chest and triceps late last night. I will do plyo today and abripper. :situp: Tomorrow is back and biceps. Love that one, it pumps up the arms and I look buff for about an hour. :dance: Only one more week to go after this one. Still need to get Kim to take some pictures. No more beer belly and the love handles are just about gone. It's nice. I'm thinking about starting P90xplus instead of doing this one over again. Something different.
I have to work on Thanksgiving, so I will be able to get my workout in that morning at work. We have a huge dinner that night, all the families come in and there will be about 80 people at least in the fire station. No dishes or cooking for the wives, they love it. :lol:
Time to go. Talk later. Bye :loveturkey:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby newjessie on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:14 am

The fireman's Thanksgiving sounds so neat ... a huge gathering ... just like thanksgiving should be!

I did Legs and Back today. Need to sqeeze in Ab Ripper tonight. After Kenpo tomorrow, I will have finished Week 2.
newjessie

Postby danik on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:00 pm

Hi all!

I also got in legs/back and abs. I can't beleive I made it through week two either Jess! I do have Yoga on Sunday because I didn't do it yesterday. I am really happy with this workout though. Jess - have you been tired this week? I was tired the last 2 days but I am thinking it is from the extra workout on Sunday.
Danielle
Beachbody Coach
danik
Coach
Coach

Postby Firebuster on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:06 am

:occasion-birthday: Good morning everyone, first off, it's kim's birthday! Happy birthday :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: I'm at work, been here all day yesterday and will be here all day today. I did kenpo yesterday and today I'm gonna do yoga. Today is the end of week 12 for me. All thats left is the recovery week. I feel great and I'm about 10 - 12 pounds lighter. You will have to ask Kim if I look any better. :lol: Still have to have her take some pictures and measurements. Gotta go back to work now. See ya later. :flys:
Firebuster
Coach
Coach

Postby newjessie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:50 am

:occasion-balloons: :occasion-birthday: KIM!!!!

Did Chest/Back/Ab ripper yesterday. Did Plyo this morning. I love that workout!!
newjessie

Postby Kim on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Thanks for the B-Day wishes. I feel like a dork with that birthday thing popping up like that. I hadn't seen it before. :animal28:
Kim/Turbocrazzd
http://www.teambeachbody.com/turbocrazzd

ChaLEAN Extreme is almost here!!!
Click HERE for Details
Kim
Coach
Coach

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to P90X, TMT----Tony Horton-----------CLICK HERE FOR FORUM----------